Jamberry works diligently to provide you with the most exciting and cutting-edge fashion products to promote in your Jamberry business. One way we do this is by forming collaborations with a variety of brands through specific license agreements. These collaborations include:
- The Disney Collection by Jamberry
- MARVEL presented by Jamberry
- NFL Collection by Jamberry
- NBA Collection by Jamberry
- Peanuts Collection by Jamberry
- Wonder Woman Collection by Jamberry
- Star Wars Collection by Jamberry
When promoting and marketing Jamberry’s collaborations with the brands listed above, Consultants must
abide by the following rules:
- When talking about Jamberry’s working relationship with each brand, you must use the
words“collaboration” or “collaborate”. You may not use the words “partnership” or “partner”.
- When referring to the products created for the collaboration between Jamberry and each brand, you
must specifically use:
- “Disney Collection by Jamberry” and not “Disney by Jamberry”, or any other variation.
- “MARVEL presented by Jamberry” and not “Marvel”, “Marvel Comics”, or any other variation.
- “NFL Collection by Jamberry” and not “NFL” or “NFL Football”, or any other variation.
- "NBA Collection by Jamberry" and not "NBA" or "NBA Basketball", or any other variation.
- "Peanuts Collection by Jamberry" and not "Peanuts", or any other variation.
- "Wonder Woman Collection by Jamberry" and not "Wonder Woman", or any other variation.
- "Star Wars Collection by Jamberry" and not "Star Wars", or any other variation.
- Jamberry will create marketing materials that Consultants can use to promote products from each
collaboration. These marketing materials, which include social media squares, Facebook banners, and
promotional videos are approved by each brand (i.e., Disney, Marvel Comics, NFL, NBA, etc.) before Jamberry
provides them to Consultants for use. You may not change or alter these marketing materials in any
way. You must also only use these marketing materials Jamberry provides to you, which means you
may not use outside sources or images when promoting any collaboration.
- You may not post your personal website URL on any official platforms for the brands with whom
Jamberry has collaborated (i.e., Disney, Marvel Comics, NFL, NBA, etc.) including but not limited to all brand
owned Instagram accounts, blog posts, Facebook posts, etc.
- As a U.S. Consultant, you are not allowed to sell these wraps to Consultants or customers in markets where the brands are unavailable. These markets include:
- Disney Collection by Jamberry: Mexico and the United Kingdom
- Marvel Presented by Jamberry: Mexico and the United Kingdom
- NFL Collection by Jamberry: Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
- NBA Collection by Jamberry: Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
- Peanuts Collection by Jamberry: Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
- Wonder Woman Collection by Jamberry: Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
- Star Wars Collection by Jamberry: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Mexico
Be aware that if you break the rules for promoting products in these licensed collaborations, Jamberry will
take the following disciplinary actions:
- First Offense - You will be suspended for 1 week and asked to remove any non-compliant content
immediately from social media site(s). If the post is not removed within 24 hours, your Consultant
account will be terminated.
- Second Offense - Your Consultant account will be automatically terminated without warning.
Please also note that although there is a collaboration between Jamberry and these brands, all images used
on products that are part of the collaboration are produced under a specific agreement between the brand
and Jamberry. This means, it does not extend to any specific images, names, or logos for that brand that you
or your customers submit to Jamberry’s Nail Art Studio (NAS). All such items fall under the NAS Terms and
Conditions and are not allowed.