Jamberry works diligently to provide you with the most exciting and cutting-edge fashion products to promote in your Jamberry business. One way we do this is by forming collaborations with a variety of brands through specific license agreements. These collaborations include:
- The Disney Collection by Jamberry
- MARVEL Presented by Jamberry
- NBA Collection by Jamberry
- Peanuts Collection by Jamberry
When promoting and marketing Jamberry’s collaborations with the brands listed above, Consultants must abide by the following rules:
- When talking about Jamberry’s working relationship with each brand, you must use the words “collaboration” or “collaborate”. You may not use the words “partnership” or “partner”.
- When referring to the products created for the collaboration between Jamberry and each brand, you must specifically use:
- “Disney Collection by Jamberry” and not “Disney by Jamberry”, or any other variation.
- “MARVEL presented by Jamberry” and not “MARVEL”, “MARVEL Comics”, or any other variation.
- "NBA Collection by Jamberry" and not "NBA", "NBA Basketball", or any other variation.
- "Peanuts Collection by Jamberry" and not "Peanuts", or any other variation.
- Jamberry will create marketing materials that Consultants can use to promote products from each collaboration. These marketing materials, which include social media squares, Facebook banners, and promotional videos are approved by each brand (i.e., Disney, MARVEL Comics, NBA, etc.) before Jamberry provides them to Consultants for use. You may not change or alter these marketing materials in any way. You must also only use these marketing materials Jamberry provides to you, which means you may not use outside sources or images when promoting any collaboration.
- You may not post your personal website URL on any official platforms for the brands with whom Jamberry has collaborated (i.e., Disney, MARVEL Comics, NBA, etc.) including but not limited to all brand owned Instagram accounts, blog posts, Facebook posts, etc.
- As a Canadian Consultant, you are not allowed to sell these wraps to Consultants or customers in markets where the brands are unavailable. These markets include:
- Disney Collection by Jamberry: Mexico and the United Kingdom
- Marvel Presented by Jamberry: Mexico and the United Kingdom
- NBA Collection by Jamberry: Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
- Peanuts Collection by Jamberry: Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Be aware that if you break the rules for promoting products in these licensed collaborations, Jamberry will take the following disciplinary actions:
- First Offense - You will be suspended for 1 week and asked to remove any non-compliant content immediately from social media site(s). If the post is not removed within 24 hours, your Consultant account will be terminated.
- Second Offense - Your Consultant account will be automatically terminated without warning.
Please also note that although there is a collaboration between Jamberry and these brands, all images used on products that are part of the collaboration are produced under a specific agreement between the brand and Jamberry. This means, it does not extend to any specific images, names, or logos for that brand that you or your customers submit to Jamberry’s Nail Art Studio (NAS). All such items fall under the NAS Terms and Conditions and are not allowed.
Brand Collaboration Restrictions
Due to global licensing restrictions, the following Jamberry brand collaborations are not available in Canada
NFL Collection by Jamberry
- Wonder Woman Collection by Jamberry
This means Consultants and customers in Canada cannot currently purchase products from these collaborations. You are also not allowed to seek out these products for resell or to offer to others.
Be aware that if you seek out products from these licensed collaborations for resell or offer to others, Jamberry will take the following disciplinary actions:
- First Offense - You will be suspended for 1 week.
- Second Offense - Your Consultant account will be terminated without warning